i feel bad for teachers because i distinctly remember my mom bursting into tears once when she was grading papers and she was just mumbling “theyre so goddamn stupid” over and over
every time i read this i laugh a little harder
RIP to all those who didn’t make it to 2014. And to those that did; I’m so, so proud of you.
I didn’t even try to scroll past this
THE ULTIMATE TEEN MOVIE MASTERPOST (80s - present)
fast times at ridgemont high
last american virgin
revenge of the nerds
the breakfast club
ferris bueller’s day off
pretty in pink
stand by me
stand and deliever
bill and ted’s excellent adventure
bring it on
the virgin suicides
not another teen movie
american pie 2
save the last dance
a walk to remember
what a girl wants
the girl next door
13 going on 30
a cinderella story
friday night lights
confessions of a teenage drama queen
john tucker must die
she’s the man
another cinderella story
nick and norah’s infinite playlist
i love you, beth cooper
it’s so amusing how offended people get when you’re comfortable with yourself. it’s been so great over the past few months watching people love themselves more. i love selfies and nudes and i love when girls call themselves queens and act like they’re the hottest thing on the planet and if anyone calls you self centered or pretentious blow them the biggest kiss and carry on.
1. Pick yourself up. Literally. Get out of bed. Get off the couch. Get up from the floor.
2. Turn on all the lights in your house. Make sure your bedroom is bright and alive.
3. Actively think positive. Remember, positive things are attracted to positive thoughts.
4. Indulge in that expensive chocolate you’ve been saving.
5. Eat that bag of favorite junk food you’ve been hiding.
6. Get physical. Move. Sweat. Run. Surf. Swim. Do something.
7. EAT. Even when you have no appetite. Even when it feels like the emotional pain makes you sick. Make sure your tummy is full.
8. Eat a healthy well-balanced meal. Something you ordered from a mildly expensive restaurant or, better, something you cooked for yourself. None of that McDonalds take out shit. Not today.
9. Paint your nails.
10. Drink juice.
11. Drink tea.
12. Drink hot chocolate.
13. Hug your dog. Hug your pets. Hug your friends. Cuddle with someone. Touch something which has body heat.
14. Inhale the sunlight. Don’t stay indoors all day. Feel the sun’s warmth unravel on your skin.
15. Read positive things. Read funny things. Reblog funny posts on your blog. Watch movies that make you laugh.
16. Remind yourself of all the reasons why he doesn’t deserve you. Even when your insides are screaming he’s all you’ll ever want.
17. Get angry. Be cold, be numb. Be a frigid bitch. Fuck it, who gives a shit? Turn off your emotions if you have to. He didn’t fall in love with a sack-bag of sadness wallowing in pathetic self-pity. Be hard on yourself. Your mother did not rip open her insides and vagina for this. Destroy him. Destroy his ego. Make the pain you’ve felt worthwhile. Crush his confidence. Make him doubt his decision by not paying attention, not giving a fuck. Even when, deep inside, you do.
18. Be good. Be kind. Bite your tongue when you feel like saying something unkind. Be a bitch to him, but not to others. No matter how hard it is, don’t be mean to people that don’t deserve it. Your friends, the waiter, people in a lower social status than you. Don’t spread the virus of your internal negativity.
19. Block him. Stop reaching out to him. Let him live his life. Socialize. Flirt with cute guys even when you think you don’t have a chance. Talk to guys on the internet, or in real life, even when you don’t want a relationship. Have fun. Make connections. Date. Discover friendships. Distract yourself. Kiss the wrong boys if you must. Find people that will actually WANT you and chase you and make you feel wanted. Even if it’s platonic, even if it’s shallowly sexual. (And while you’re at it, shower. Wash your face. Dress good. Wear red lipstick. Drag yourself by the hair out of your house and away from your computer.)
20. Get enough sleep. Close and shutdown your laptop. Ignore your phone. Don’t lose sleep over him. Don’t wait up for him. He won’t be trying to contact you back, and neither should you drain your good energy hoping that he will.
Sade Andria Zabala (surfandwrite) | A Self-Guide to Surviving Boys and Depression
Cry if you must. Cry for days. But once you’re done, you’re done. Let it go. FORCE YOURSELF TO. And never look back. Fuck it.
I picked joining Tumblr and staying active on here because:
- I’m not attractive enough to be a Youtuber
- Not popular enough for twitter
- Facebook is dumb
if i catch you glancing at me more than twice i will automatically think you like me so please don’t look at me ever
society has literally conditioned us to hold our grades as a higher priority than our mental and physical wellbeing and if you dont think thats fucked up i dont know what is
I’m a very sexual person and I’m not sorry
REBLOG AND SEE IF YOU GET A COLOR.
PURPLE: I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
YELLOW: I wish we were friends in real life.
RED: I think you are arrogant and I’d like to unfollow you but your blog is awesome so I won’t.
GREY: I wish we talk more and being friend.
TURQUOISE: I would hug you if we’re met.
PINK: I love your blog it’s one of my favourite.
TEAL: You annoy me at times.
BLUE: You are my tumblr crush.
ORANGE: I don’t like your blog.
WHITE: MARRY ME PLEASE.
GREEN: I think you’re cute.
CORAL: I think my life would be incomplete without you.
BLACK: Black looks good on you.
BROWN: I don’t like you.
IF I GET A COLOR I WILL CRY
ok so all these guys who are like “men have it hard too!!! we’re expected to be manly and emotionless, we have feelings!!!” do realize that it’s other men who enforce those standards on guys. literally guys created those standards to be more powerful than women. so maybe instead of getting angry at girls for talking about their oppression, realize that you should be fighting with girls against unfair gender expectations and inequality
|—||Unknown (via pnko)|